Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing Renard Roux


Well, the blog is called The Enchanting Adventures of Renard Roux, so I guess y'all should be introduced to Renard properly! Renard is a St. Bernard and Akita mix (probably with Retriever and Border Collie in there somewhere too) that I rescued from the San Jose Animal Shelter on July 28th, 2008. I originally saw him online, but didn't think much of him, so when I met him in person with Zambi, Momo and Lin, I was smitten. He was six months old, ultra chill and not as fat as he is now.

We had a tenuous relationship in the beginning. He was on the streets for a while and a lot of things around the house and in my world (cars, stairs, sliding glass doors, wood floors etc) made him uneasy. I wasn't the best owner either as I was still attached to my other dog and got Renard simply to fill that void (whoops, don't follow in my footsteps!). After a view months, however, we really hit it off and as more time passed the more we grew to trust and understand one another. He learned to respect my study time and I learned how to play games his way. Soon an unbreakable relationship was forged!

Today Renard and I are inseparable. We do everything together, and yes I mean eat, sleep, shower and...more. Not only is Renard my most valued companion, but he's also damn good looking so he's kind of my favorite "accessory". Hence why this soon-to-be fashion blog is named in his honor-- he's the one really calling the shots in Ashland's fashion scene! Hopefully in the next few weeks you'll see the kind of fashion Renard likes straight from the streets of Ashland as well as our daily outfits. Stick around to learn more about Renard and I, our food, our fashion and our lives!

Au Revoir!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Posted by pi-e @ 8:07 PM

Read or

Post a Comment

<< Home