Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mixology: Chocolate Martini


Disclaimer: Drinking alcohol is not a healthy practice and shouldn't ever be more than an occasional thing, if not at all, and should only be done legally, responsibly and in a safe environment.


Alrighty, so I told you that I got some less than savory news a few days ago, and since then I've been pretty "blah," but my excellent girlfriends came to my rescue last night! I happen to have two gorgeous gal-pals who are always there to support me (and me them cuz we tight!) and when they heard the news too they rushed to my side!

One of my buds, Amanda, happens to be a very good working bartender so she knew just what I needed: a healthy dose of chocolate! She's been making Stacy, herself and I deeeliiiciiiooous chocolate martinis and here is her scrumptious recipe if y'all feel inclined to add a little delicacy to your drink!

  • 2 oz. Pinnacle Whipped Cream flavored vodka
  • 2 oz. Bols regular Creme de Cacao
  • 1 ounce Cointreau



  • There are a lot of other chocolate martinis recipes out there, but this happens to be our fave because it's relatively cheap to make and only requires three ingredients (some have a lot more bells and whistles). If you're interested in checking out a few other recipes then here are a few of the most delicious sounding concotions I found on the web:

    Martini Art's Chocolate Collection
    Heavenly Chocolate Martini
    Mexican Chocolate Martini

    Au Revoir,



    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Posted by pi-e @ 12:09 PM

    Read or

    Post a Comment

    << Home