Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dia de los Gatitos


Kitten: [kit-n] noun- a young cat. Also, the one true weapon against evil and the epitome of all things cute, cuddly and awww inducing.

lions and tigers and kittens--oh my!

Do you live in the Portland area? Do you find your days lacking in cute and/or cuddles? Then maybe you should consider investing in a furry feline friend! Kittenpalooza was an event that happened yesterday, but many of the kittens are still available. These kittens are the cream of the crop in cuteness, cuddliness and playfulness, and they need a home! If you have the room in your home and your heart I urge you to consider sharing your life with a new kitten who would really, really appreciate it! Check out the cat adoption page here.

Thinking of VooDoo donuts...

So onto more personal things. As I mentioned before I'm house-sitting at a lovely Victorian home in a quaint suburb. It's quiet, green, beautiful and...really boring! I can't spend every day shopping, so I've got to find something to do to fill my time. Yesterday I was in the office playing with the cat when I was inspired by some of the decorative Dia de los Muertos figurines around the room. I didn't really bring much makeup with me, but I had enough to come up with an inspired look. Here's what I came up with:


I know they're not much to look at, but they were fun to do! I ended up keeping the makeup on all day and it even stuck on while I ate lunch and dinner! Shows you how well drugstore make-up can work.

It was a pain to remove though!

Anyhow, I think that's enough from me today. I think I'll do some baking for tomorrow's post, so look forward to it!

Au Revoir,

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by pi-e @ 11:08 AM

Read or

Post a Comment

<< Home